Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girl's Weekend

It was a wonderful weekend in Wyoming with Amy, Sofia, and Vivian. The sights were breathtaking, but the best part was being with my friend and her girls who I have missed terribly. Here are a few highlights from the trip.

At the bottom of this post is a slide show of all my pictures.

I had asked Sofia not to grow while we were apart. She didn't listen! Sofia is now 4 1/2 and a fantastic little girl. We had a great time together! One of the best parts was meeting Amy's new baby. Vivian Grace is 4 weeks old. She's such a sweet baby.
Yellowstone was amazing! The pictures don't do it justice.





2 comments:

Julie said...

I randomly found your blog, and would like to invite you to participate in a MEME - basically what you do is post a list of 7 random things about yourself and then "tag" seven other people. I hope you'll participate!

The Meyer Family said...

The pictures are beautiful! You look great, too. Glad you had a chance to take a much-deserved vacation. Next time come to Utah!