Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Changes

It's been a busy several weeks; so I haven't posted for a while. We've been working hard on our master bedroom and bathroom remodel. The bedroom is done; we should be done with the bathroom by the end of this week. It's very exciting! Here is the finished bedroom. I made the window treatments and headboard.



Isabelle decided she wanted a new look! Her hair had gotten to be about shoulder length, but wanted to have shorter hair again. She was tired of tangles and ponytails. I love this style on her. It makes her look more grown up, but it also shows off her wonderful dimples! And, it's easier for me to brush everyday!

1 comment:

The Meyer Family said...

The bedroom and bathroom look beautiful. How do you like it? I'm thinking about painting my bedroom blue. Isabelle, you are your mommy's little twin! So cute. Miss you. Jen