Monday, June 8, 2009

Springtime Fun!

It's been a busy month, so I haven't done much blogging. Here's a little snapshot of what we've been up to.
For the first time in 15 years Mom and I spent Mother's Day together. It was lovely. We went downtown, did some window shopping on Michigan Ave., and then had Afternoon Tea at the Drake Hotel. It was a great way to spend the day!

Isabelle's gifted class has a garden at the school. Because of mom's talent with gardening they invited her to spend the morning with the kids working in the garden. Jack was lucky enough to join them. They planted some bushes, spread mulch, and did some weeding. Everyone really enjoyed having Baba there.
Isabelle's 3rd Grade Gifted class with Baba


Of course the nice weather means being outside as much as possible. Patrick and his friend, Maddy, are learning how to pump their legs on the swing. It will be nice for the Mommies when they master that!

We got a new Gazebo for the backyard. It's been so nice to sit back and relax, bug free! Now, I just need a pool and I'll be all set! (I wish)

I threw a little "Baby Sprinkle" for my dear friend, Melissa, who is having her second baby any day! The ladies and I had a lovely time. The peonies were in bloom and the weather was perfect for an afternoon in the Gazebo!

No comments: