Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When the cat's away....

....the mice will play!!

I turned on Dora for Patrick and Ella Jane then went upstairs to take a shower. When I was out of the shower and getting dressed I heard a loud noise from the boys room. I called down and asked what it was. Patrick said he dumped out his bin of trains. When I went downstairs this is what I found.


They moved furniture, dumped all the trains and toys, pulled every book off the shelf and Ella Jane even colored on her face (while wearing a pumpkin costume).


Needless to say I was not thrilled. I told the kids they had to clean up and they said, "no, you do it". Uh, not quite! It wasn't easy, but we finally got the room back to somewhat of a normal state. Hopefully, the rest of the day will be better. Is it nap time yet?

1 comment:

The Meyer Family said...

Love the music! Isn't that just life? Crazy! Wish I could remember feeling like that; messes don't even enter your mind, you just do what you want so you can make whatever you thought up and enjoy the moment.