Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthdays!!!

We celebrated Patrick's 4th birthday and Ella Jane's 2nd birthday with a backyard BBQ with friends and family. It's so hard for me to believe that they both have already gotten so big. Ella Jane really seemed to get into the whole birthday gig this year. She sang "happy birthday" to herself, to Patrick, to Daddy, Isabelle, Dora (the t.v. character), pretty much everyone. Patrick said, "I'm four, I'm four! I'm almost five!"



Grandpa brought some super bubble solution and huge bubble wands for the kids.

Patrick had yet another Thomas Cake. Ella Jane had a Dora the Explorer cake. We sang to each of them separately. I love to watch how their little faces light up when everyone sings to them.



Above left: Ella Jane is OBSESSED with Dora. Our friends, the Hurley's got Ella Jane two Dora dolls, which she was happy about as you can see. Above right: Isabelle hanging out chatting with her two best friends, Jaci and Abby Sutherland.

My husband is such a clown! He's available for parties, just call for pricing.

And I wonder why Jack is such a goof! Above right: Kevin, Mike Hurley, and David Jouf. Acting like boys!

No comments: